(P)617-773-7360        (F)617-773-8820


Items you may need to bring for preparing your income tax return:

  • Wage statements/W-2s
  • Self-employment business income and expenses/1099-MISC
  • Pension, retirement income/1099-R
  • Unemployment income/1099-G
  • State refund amount/1099-G
  • Canceled debt amount/1099-C
  • Social security income/SSA-1099
  • IRA contributions
  • Statements on the sales of stocks or bonds/1099-B
  • Interest and dividend income/1099-INT/1099-DIV
  • Lottery or gambling winnings/losses/W-2G
  • Income and expenses from rentals
  • Alimony paid or received & Spouse's SSN
  • Record of purchase or sale of residence
  • Hud statement for refinance
  • Medical and dental expenses
  • Real estate and personal property taxes
  • State or local taxes paid
  • Estimated taxes or foreign taxes paid
  • Cash and non-cash charitable donations
  • Mortgage or home equity loan interest paid/1098
  • Unreimbursed employment-related expenses
  • Job-related educational expenses
  • Educator expenses
  • Tuition and education fees/1098-T
  • Student loan interest/1098-E
  • Casualty or theft losses
  • Child care expenses and provider information
  • K-1 income (Partnership, S-Corp, Trust, Inheritance, etc.)
  • Social security card(s)
  • Driver's license(s)
  • Dependents' social security numbers and dates of birth
  • Last year's Federal and State tax return

Home         |          About Us          |          Tax Center          |          Services          |           Contact Us

Copyright @ Reliable Tax Service 2012, All rights reserved